My name is Nadia Heart. I am a graphic artist from Ukraine.I work in inkart, lineart and grisaille techniques.I found my artistic expression in achromatic colors that remind me of rain, sadness and warm thick fog.My father is Ukrainian and my mother is Buryatian. I was born and raised in Kyiv. I also live and work here. I`m in love with my city, which impresses with its history and cultural heritage.
My works can be described as intimate, aesthetic, graceful.I am inspired by poetic sadness, which pushes me to an inner monologue, but does not lead to tragedy. Many of these considerations I often take from the aesthetic views of Eastern countries. In Japanese culture there is the concept of "mono-no avare", which means "sad charm of simple things". In my works I try to depict this feeling through my body and things that surround me.
I am concerned about the ecology of the planet, environmental protection and charity. Environmental friendliness is one of the principles of my activity. This position affects a certain choice of materials, their conscious use and disposal. For example, I use only archive certificated paper without acid, and also I give for recycling my art tools.
- Kyiv national university of technologies and design / Master of Arts;
- “The reader”, book market SYAIVO, Kyiv;
- “Achromatic”, boutique BLANK NOTE, Kyiv;
- Art project “Kniga“, Golden Gate, Kyiv
- 5th festival of actual art Mykolaiv ART Week: CHANGE, Mykolaiv
- Modern graphic exhibition “Art parallels“, Сenter of Ukrainian culture and art, Kyiv
- “Kyiv based“, Keller Bar, Kyiv
- “Japanish“, FafGallery, Kyiv
- The fifth Macao International Contemporary exhibition, China;
- “Environment of existence. Manifesto 2020”, subway Teatralna, Kyiv.
- “A4, ballpoint”, KARAS Gallery, Kyiv;
- Contemporary women's art fest 'Windows', Kyiv history museum, Kyiv.
- “A4, ballpoint”, KARAS Gallery, Kyiv.
- “Second all-Ukrainian exhibition-competition of fine art and decorative- applied art”, Academy of Arts, Kyiv;
- Art competition IMAGE OF PEACE by Institute of Peace, RA Gallery and The Verkhovna rada (Ukrainian government center), Kyiv.
- People’s Choice Award, IMAGE OF PEACE by Institute of Peace, RA Gallery, Kyiv.